1. You purchase a License Key for activation (the «License Key») for a Ranger-based application (the «Applications»). The purchase of the License Key is subject to these Terms of Purchase, which create a legal agreement (the «Agreement») between you, the purchaser of the License Key, and Silver Bullet Technology, Inc. — SBT, a United States company (the «Company»). Please read them carefully before acceptance in order to continue the purchase.
2. The License Key will allow you to use the Applications within their functionality as designed by the Applications developers.
3. By accepting these Terms of Purchase, you represent that you are (i) 18 years old (or such other age at which majority is reached in your country) and (ii) legally capable of entering into this Agreement.
4. The payment for the License Key will be processed by a third-party payment platform. You understand and agree that your bank account details or other payment information you give to this third-party payment platform may be stored, processed and transmitted with a view to exercising the payment transaction for the purchase of the License Key.
5. Refunds will not be provided for any purchase.
6. The License Key may be used solely for activation of Ranger-based Applications.
7. The License Key is intended for a one-time use. After an Application is activated with a License Key on a device, this License Key will no longer be available for activation of any other Application on any other computer.
8. All right, title and interest in the intellectual property and proprietary rights in and to the Applications are owned exclusively by the creator of the Applications and/or its affiliates, including all right, title and interest in any and all copyrights, patent rights, trade secrets, trademarks, service marks, trade names and any applications or registrations related thereto, and any other statutory or common law intellectual property rights related to the Applications. The sale of activation License Key does not constitute a sale of the Applications, or any portions or copies thereof.
9. In no event will the Company or its affiliates be liable for any content transmitted via the Applications. The Company does not distribute any content and is not responsible for the quality of content-provision services. Please take into account that the content received may be subject to copyright or related rights protection, and distribution of such content may be exercised solely upon the authorization of a rights holder.
10. In the event that you breach the conditions of the License Key purchase set forth in clauses 3, 6 and 7, the Company will have the right to deactivate the License Key purchased by you and terminate any future use of the Applications with these License Key without the obligation to pay any damages or any other compensation.
11. By entering into this Contract, the Customer agrees that any “personal data”, as defined by the Data Protection Act 1998 provided to the Company pursuant to this Contract may be processed by the Company for the following purposes:
Administration and provisioning of the Products, including support and billing of the Products.
To identify and inform the Customer, whether by mail, facsimile, electronic mail or other means of communication of additional services and products available from the Company that may be of interest.
By entering into this Contract, the Customer represents and warrants that it has drawn the attention of its employees and agents to this clause and has obtained informed and express consent from them to the processing of their data as outlined in clause 9.1.
If the Customer, its employees or agents do not wish to receive further information from the Company, then a request to this effect should be sent to the Company’s Commercial Director.
12. Prices are subject to change at any time at SBT’s discretion.